BE INSPIRE, BE MOTIVATED, DISCOVER THE NEW YOU!
With your love gift of any amount, I am able to reach out to more people with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. And also create more interesting contents and Inspiring Music Projects. God bless you for your continual prayers and financial support.
- Surely..You Will Have Whatever You SayMark 11:2323For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. God says that we will have whatever we say. So whatever we […]
- Forgive And Let God Do The RestEphesians 4:3232And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. People like to say, “I can forgive, but I cannot forget.” Have you heard that before? Now, in the first place, nowhere in the Bible does God tell you to forgive and then to forget. It is […]
- True To Your AssessmentLeviticus 27:1212… the priest shall set a value for it, whether it is good or bad; as you, the priest, value it, so it shall be. Your colleague says that this week is going to be a lousy one because the new boss is mean. You disagree and say that it is going to be […]
- ‘All That I Have Is Yours’Luke 15:3131… ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours. After running a few errands for his parents, a little boy went to his father and said,“I know why you and mummy had me.”“Why?”asked his father. “So that you guys would have someone to run errands for you!” exclaimed the […]
- See Yourself In ChristEphesians 1:33Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, God does not see as we see. Abraham was a childless, 100-year-old man. His wife, Sarah, at 90 years old, was doubly dead in her womb. (Genesis 17:17) Yet, […]